Thank you for attending the Heavy Metal Detox Summit! We are happy to be able to help you. Due to the many requests from over 5,000 participants, this can be very demanding. Therefore a request:
1. Before you write to us, please check the "Frequently Asked Questions" section to see if you can find your answer.
2. If your question remains unanswered, write us.
– Your HMDS Team
Sorry! The system sends these messages automatically and there are some known problems: :
- If you are using Gmail, please check the "Promotions" or "Advertising" tab.
- The email has landed in your SPAM folder.
- You used a different email address for your free registration and purchase (typical for Paypal purchases). Then the access data arrived at the Paypal address.
- You have marked an email as spam, so no more emails will arrive from us.
If you still can't find the access mail, write us.
We are sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we have to stick to the timetable because we cover many issues in the short time during the detox summit.
If you want to see interviews after the scheduled time, please have a look at the PREMIUM ACCESS (click here) which gives you access to all content and much more.
There can be many reasons for this
- The main reason is always that your internet connection is very slow. We recommend an internet connection of at least 10Mbit, so DSL. You can test the internet speed here: speedtest.net.
- Another main reason is the speed of your own PC. All PCs younger than 5 years should be able to play the videos without any problems.
- In some cases PCs may be infected by so-called malware, which slows down the PC. With software (free of charge!) like "Spybot Search" you can eliminate this malware.
- The last common reason is the browser you use. We strongly recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer. Please update your browsers.
If we couldn't help with that, please write us and tell us as many details as possible so we can help.
- Do you see some kind of "error message" or is the video not running?
- Which browser do you use?
- Which version?
- What download speed do you have (look on www.speedtest.net)?
Send us an email with as much information as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
The support is meant for technical problems and for things around the congress itself. If you have any questions regarding content, we recommend that you participate in the Facebook Group or simply contact the respective expert directly. We are not able to answer questions regarding content. Thank you, Unkas