(also referred to as "service")
§1 Data protection declaration and responsible body
(1) The purpose of this declaration is to inform you about the collection, processing and use of personal data that ENTGIFTUNGSKONGRESS collects, if you use the service at the URL www.entgiftungskongress.info.
(2) If you have any questions about the use of your data or wish to make use of the legal remedies described herein, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Your request will be automatically forwarded to the responsible office.
§2 Registration/Recording of data
(1) In the context of the registration for our Community, we ask you for the following data to your person.
With consent, HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT is entitled to process and store personal data in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations, to process and use inventory data for advertising, market research and marketing purposes, such as sending e-mails with general information or advertising character (newsletter) and to collect, process and use user information with the help of cookies, for example, to assign an ID to a user.
(2) When you use the service, HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT automatically collects and stores technical information transmitted by your browser in the server logs. This includes, in particular, the IP address of your computer and data that HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT has stored on so-called cookies as well as the page you have called up. This data is deleted after the end of the respective Internet session.
(3) HEAY METAL DETOX SUMMIT uses a secure 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection. This protects your data from unauthorized access by third parties.
(4) The use and disclosure of this data to third parties shall only take place within the scope of these provisions and shall be governed by the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act or the Telemedia Act. All data protection regulations are strictly observed.
(1) If you want to subscribe to our newsletter, we need your e-mail address and confirmation that you are the owner of the given e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter.
(2) You agree to receive the newsletter from HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT. The newsletter will be sent by e-mail and will contain information about new products and offers of HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT.
(3) We will not make your personal data, which we process for the dispatch of the newsletter, available to third parties.
(4) You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time with effect for the future by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) The Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act in particular are decisive for the use of your data.
(2) Insofar as we use data for a purpose which requires your consent in accordance with these provisions, we will ask you for your express consent in each case.
(3) You may revoke your consent at any time and/or object to future use of your data. To do this, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
(4) The mere registration, use or knowledge of this declaration does not replace your express declaration of consent.
§5 Processing and use of your data
HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT uses the collected data for four basic purposes, whereby not all data are actually used for all purposes:
(1) The personal data stored in your account (inventory data) will be used by HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT to establish and administer the user relationship.
(2) HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT uses the data relating to your use of the Service for the technical processing and, if applicable, billing of the use of the Service.
(3) In addition, we may evaluate user profiles under a pseudonym (which cannot be combined with the data in your account) for advertising, market research and service improvement purposes, unless you have exercised your statutory right to object to this use of your data. Such usage profiles are generated by means of so-called cookies. You can exclude this use by setting your browser so that it does not accept cookies.
(4) HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT will only use your personal data to tailor the content including advertising offers to your personal interests and/or to inform you about offers or new services and products if you have expressly consented to this.
§6 Data transfer to third parties
HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT transmits your personal data to third parties only if:
(1) you have expressly consented to the transfer or
(2) the transmission is necessary for the execution or accounting, in particular, if a vicarious agent needs these data for the completion of the services.
(3) In accordance with the applicable laws, government agencies may also request information or data from us to fulfil their statutory duties, e.g. for the purpose of criminal prosecution.
§7 Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google", on our site. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by these cookies, such as the time, place and frequency of your website visit, including your IP address, is transmitted to and stored by Google in the United States.
We use Google Analytics with the addition "_gat._anonymizeIp" on our website. In this case, your IP address will already be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and thus anonymized.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
If you visit our site from a mobile device (smartphone or tablet), you will need to click this link instead to prevent Google Analytics from tracking you within this site in the future. This is also possible as an alternative to the browser add-on above. Clicking the link will set an opt-out cookie in your browser that is only valid for that browser and domain. If you delete the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted so that you must click the link again.
§8 Facebook "like me button
(1) HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT uses so-called social plugins ("Plugins") of the social network Facebook , which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Social Plug-in from Facebook" or "Facebook Social Plugin". You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins
(2) When you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
(3) By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
(4) If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" button or commenting, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
(5) Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research, and customizing Facebook Pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide further services associated with the use of Facebook.
(6) If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
(8) If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data or if you need information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT uses the "+1" button of the Google+ (Google Plus) social network of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA, (hereinafter "Google").
(2) Each time you access a web page of the Services that has a "+1" button, the "+1" button causes the browser you are using to download and display the visual appearance of the "+1" button from the Google server. This tells the Google server which particular web page of the Services you are currently visiting. Google logs your browser history when a "+1" button is displayed for up to two weeks for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. A further evaluation of your visit to a website of our Internet presence with a "+1" button does not take place.
(3) If you confirm the "+1" button while logged in to Google+ (Google Plus), Google will collect information about your recommended URL, your IP address and other browser-related information via your Google profile so that your "+1" recommendation can be stored and made publicly accessible. Your "+1" referrals may appear as clues along with your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or in your Google profile (as a "+1" tab in your Google profile), or elsewhere on web pages and ads on the Internet.
(4) At the following Internet address you will find Google's data protection information on the "+1" button with more detailed information on the collection, transfer and use of data by Google, your rights in this regard and your profile setting options: https://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html
(1) Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our pages. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users.
(2) Data will also be transmitted to Twitter. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter.
(4) You can change your privacy settings on Twitter in your account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings
§11 JW-Player // Vimeo
(1) The player used at HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT to play audio and video ("JW Player") from Longtail Ad Solutions, Inc. collects data such as IP address, browser type and operating system when the media files are played for static purposes, in particular for the analysis of media retrievals.
(1) The CRM provider Accengage may collect and store data on the HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT website from which pseudonymous usage profiles are created. This is done partly locally in the user's browser and partly on the servers of HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT or its service providers. The IP address is collected and stored. These user profiles serve to analyse visitor behaviour and are evaluated to improve and tailor our services to meet needs. Cookies may be used for this purpose. These are small text files that are stored locally on the visitor's computer and thus enable recognition when the visitor visits our website again. The pseudonymised user profiles are only created with the express consent of the person concerned and combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. Inactive pseudonymised user profiles are deleted after 12 months.
(2) If push messages are activated, the Apple Push Notification Service (iOS version) or Google Cloud Messaging (Android version) is used to provide this function. For the delivery of push messages, it is necessary to transfer non-personal data to these services. To enable secure communication with the user's mobile device, a device token must be exchanged. Only in this way can the user's terminal device be identified when the push message is sent.
Information about the opt-out for push messages for the respective browsers can be found on the following pages:
§13 Use of the conversion pixel of Adform
§14 Deletion of data
(1) If your data is no longer required, it will be deleted. Please note that data that you delete may initially only be blocked and only then finally deleted after a time delay in order to prevent accidental deletion or possible deliberate damage.
(2) For technical and legal reasons, data may be duplicated in data backup files and service mirrors. Such copies may only be deleted after a time delay.
(1) A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by a Web site that allows us to measure the frequency with which pages are viewed and general navigation. Cookies do not collect any personal information about you. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses.
(3) You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future. On the one hand, we use session-related cookies: they do not remain on your computer. If you leave our pages, the temporary cookie is also discarded. With the help of the information collected, we can analyse the usage patterns and structures of our website. In this way, we can continually optimize our website by improving its content or personalization and simplifying its use.
(4) You will find a corresponding data protection declaration at: http://www.google.com/intl/de_ALL/privacypolicy.html
(5) The terms and conditions of Google Analytics can be found at: http://www.google.com/analytics/de-DE/tos.html
(6) Secondly, we use "permanent" cookies: they remain on your computer to facilitate shopping, personalization and registration services on your next visits. For example, cookies may record what you have selected to purchase while you continue shopping. In addition, you only need to enter your password once on Web pages that require login. "Permanent" cookies can be manually removed by the user. Most browsers accept cookies by default.
(7) You can allow or deny temporary and stored cookies independently of each other in the security settings. If you disable cookies, certain features on our site may not be available to you, and some web pages may not display correctly.
More information about usage-based online advertising https://www.iqm.de/digital/news/nutzungsbasiert
We use retargeting technology on our website. In this process, corresponding pixels are placed on the websites of HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT. When you visit these websites, a cookie is stored in your browser. This cookie enables us to recognize your computer on the basis of the logged data.
In addition, your computer may also be recognized on other websites and search engines that you visit and participate in Interactive Media CCSP AG and/or Google advertising networks in order to display banners to you.
The user profiles created by the retargeting process are anonymized in accordance with the data protection regulations in such a way that a personal reference is not possible when surfing the Internet.
§17 Processing or deletion of your data
(1) You have the right at any time to obtain information about the personal data stored about you, including the origin and recipient of your data and the purpose of the data processing. Please address your request in writing or by e-mail to the addresses listed below.
(3) For technical and legal reasons, data may be duplicated in backup files and mirrored services. Such copies may only be deleted after a time delay.
(4) If you would like us to delete your user account completely, please send an appropriate message to: email@example.com
§18 Data security
(1) HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT makes every effort to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or destruction.
(2) Your personal data will only be accessible to those employees who necessarily need to have access to your data in order to carry out their work properly and to be able to offer you the HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT services and products in the best possible way. In addition, to protect your personal data, HEAVY METAL DETOX SUMMIT takes procedural and electronic protection measures.